SPINAL HEALTHCARE WEARABLE DEVICE
SPINAL HEALTHCARE WEARABLE DEVICE
Bonebre Rib is an active ancillary healthcare device that enables users to detect their postural imbalances and correct them in their daily lives. Bad habits like crossing legs, cupping a chin in hands, leaning on the side of the sofa…
We often take these postures in our everyday lives without even thinking about it. Such wrong habits can cause spinal distortion and lead to left-right muscular imbalance if you stick with such habits. Especially people nowadays tend to keep one posture such as sitting or standing on something, longer than the time they move. If those poses are wrong, it will have bad effects on the spine or pelvis. It can cause not only musculoskeletal disorders but also severe pain.
Therefore, it is important to keep proper posture in everyday life to have beautiful body and live a healthy life.
What is Schroth Method?
Schroth is a method of physical therapy that involves bending and stretching along with rotating movements. With the use of Schroth method, the patient can experience the correcting effect of the left and right torsion or positional deformation of the spine, as the shortened muscles caused by the distorted spine are stretched(Stretching), activating the stretched muscles. The patient may also get a benefit of aerobic exercise effect, as this method also involves breathing exercises.
If the spine is distorted for a long time, the breathing capacity of each lung will differ and muscles of respiration becomes weak. Bonebre Rib displays difference of breathing capacity of lungs in real time and stimulates weakened muscles with vibration for balanced breathing on both sides. You can repeat the exercise to adjust breathing balance in your daily life by using Bonebre Rib and correct distortion of your spine.
(Tratamentul scoliozei – Metoda Schroth (www.masajterapeutic.ro), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnU6y-_tXRk)
As a treatment method, Bonebre Rib uses Facilitation(Vibration), which is a type of physiotherapy technology.
With Bonebre Rib attached onto the rib, the device senses the imbalance of the spine and sends vibrations to stimulate muscles and vertebrae that are not used in everyday life. Thus, the patient would gothrough a breathing training to calibrate the spine by inducing bilateral symmetric chest breathing.
– Improves spinal curvature by providing feedbacks about the torsional state of the spine
– Induces balanced diaphragm movement by stimulating the muscles with the Facilitation method
– Enhances the strength and endurance of muscles by activating weakened muscles
– Improves the breathing ability and capacity and provides aerobic exercise effect
This device does not require any excessive exercise and extra help of others. Moreover, it can be used regardless of age and sex, and is also safe for osteoporosis patients and women in pregnancy. Try wearing this device, and you will be able to look forward to constant improvements of your spine.
Unlike other devices, Bonebre Back is a device that is attached to the waist and concentrates breath into the dented Rippental and Lendental.
If the spine is distorted for a long time, the breathing capacity of each lung will differ
and muscles of respiration becomes weak. Bonebre band displays difference of breathing capacity of lungs in real time and stimulates weakened muscles with vibration for balanced breathing on both sides. You can repeat the exercise to adjust breathing balance in your daily life by using Bonebre band and correct distortion of your spine.
Bonebre is a compound word of the double-meaning expression os “Bon(good, desirable)” or “Bone”, combined withe the word “Breathing”. With the implication of “improving the spinal diseases by correcting breathing”, Bonebre has put endevors to develop wearable devices that analyze breathing to diagnose and improve spinal diseaes.
In addition, Bonebre seeks for the development into an intergrated solution for managing spine health while ensuring source technologies through continuous research and development of the products, and strives to grow into a healthcare solution development company that would contribute to the improvement of public health in the future.
– 2018.07 Due to attend 2018 Silicon Valley International Invention Festival
– 2018.06 Participated in 2018 BIO International Convention
– 2018.05 Participated in the TNW Conference, Designated as one of 10 start-u companies
by [VICE Magazine] in Holland
– 2018.04 Won a gold award in the 46th Geneva International Invention Exhibition
– 2018.03 Obtained KS, GS certificates
– 2018.02 Converted into a corporation with the name of Bonebre Technology Co, Ltd
– 2017.08 Acquired ISO 9001 Certification
– 2016.06 Selected as a venture business enterprise of Busan Metropolitan City
– 2016.06 Awarded the FIRI AWARD FOR THE BEST Prize at the International Invention
and New Product Exhibition in Pittsburgh, USA
– 2015.06 Changed the company name into Bonebre Technology
– 2015.05 Selected as ‘Venture Company’ by the Technology Guarantee Fund
(Venture Company Certification No. 20150104892)
– 2015.01 Founded Ujewelry (Business registration number: 607-14-60204)
OFFICE 504, Medical ICT Convergence Center, Pusan National University Hospital, 179, Gudeok-ro, Seo-gu, Busan, Korea
R&D Center 3804, Centum Sky Biz, 97, Centum jungang-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, R.Korea